What is Joinchat?
It is a free plugin for WordPress that allows you to connect in one click the pages of a website with the WhatsApp profile of the different support agents of the web project.
- It is very simple and intuitive to use by users and easy to install by support agents (less than 2 minutes).
- It improves the assistance and support by WhatsApp between suppliers and users/customers.
- Increases the conversion rate. Attracts direct attention by impacting in a non-intrusive way.
📌 VIDEO CHAPTERS
0:00 Joinchat plugin & addons
0:24 Minimal configuration
0:40 Some small settings
1:08 Activate Chat window
1:27 CTA extras
1:46 Visibility tab
1:57 Advanced tab
2:20 WooCommerce Tab
2:51 Configuration levels
3:35 Direct users to sales pages
4:04 Random Phone and Support Agents
5:15 Add more channels
To get the best experience with the latest available Joinchat update, we suggest the following:
- PHP version: 5.3 or higher.
- Compatible with WordPress version 3.5.0 or higher.
- Compatible with WooCommerce version 3.0 or higher.
- Tested up to WordPress version: 6.0.
This documentation assumes that you have already installed WordPress on your website.
Thank you for choosing our plugin. This document will guide you through the entire installation process on your WordPress site.
— Option 1. Downloading the ZIP file
- Download Joinchat WP Plugin, for free from the WordPress repository from this link.
- Go to the WordPress control panel and click on Plugins> Add New. Choose the zip file you just downloaded. Click Install, then click Activate.
— Option 2. From the WordPress control panel
- You can install Joinchat WP Plugin, directly from the WordPress control panel.
- From the left side menu go to Plugins> Add New. In the search field on the right, type “joinchat”. Search for our plugin in the results and click Install, then Activate.