🚨Important notice: This legal document has been automatically translated from the original in Spanish. It has a strictly informative purpose. For any controversy or legal dispute, the original in Spanish will be taken as a reference.
DATA OWNER AND DATA CONTROLLER
Slurp & Cream SL / VAT number B45790458
Calle Anís 7, Dos Hermanas 41089 Sevilla
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
LEGAL DEFINITIONS AND REFERENCES
PERSONAL DATA (OR DATA)
Personal data is any information that directly, indirectly or in connection with other information (including a personal identification number) makes it possible to identify a natural person.
The information collected automatically by this Application (or by third party services used by this Application), may include: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the User connecting to this Application, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses, the time of the request, the method used to make the request to the server, the dimensions of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc.), the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and operating system used by the visitor, the various time coordinates of the visit (for example, the time spent on each of the pages) and details relating to the route taken within the Application, with particular reference to the sequence of pages consulted, the parameters relating to the operating system and the User’s computer environment.
The individual using this Application, who, unless otherwise indicated, must agree with the Data Subject.
The natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
DATA PROCESSOR (OR DATA SUPERVISOR)
DATA CONTROLLER (OR HOLDER)
The natural or legal person, public administration, agency or any other institution, acting alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and measures of the processing of Personal Data, including security measures relating to the operation and use of this Application. Unless otherwise specified, the Data Controller is the Holder of this Application.
The means by which the User’s Personal Data have been collected and processed, either the join.chat website or the mailing list, and whose registration form is enabled in the footer of that website.
The service provided by this Application, as described in the legal definitions and references (if available) and on this page or application
EUROPEAN UNION (OR EU)
Unless otherwise indicated, all references to the European Union in this document include all current Member States of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Small data units stored on the User’s device.
TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
Among the types of Personal Data collected by this Application, either directly or through third parties, are: cookies, usage data, name, email address and web address.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User or, in the case of Use Data, will be automatically collected when this Application is used.
All Data requested by this Application are mandatory and refusal to provide them may make it impossible for this Application to proceed with the provision of the Service. Where this Application specifically indicates that certain Data are not mandatory, Users are free not to communicate such Data without any consequence on the availability or functioning of the Service. Users who have doubts about which Data are obligatory can contact the Owner.
The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this Application and hereby declares that he/she has the consent of such third parties to provide such Data to the Holder.
MODALITY AND PLACE OF THE TREATMENT OF THE COLLECTED DATA
The Data Subject shall treat the Users’ Data in an appropriate manner and shall take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of the Data.
Data processing will be carried out by means of computers and/or computer tools, following procedures and organizational methods strictly related to the stated purposes. In addition to the Holder, in some cases the Data may be accessed by certain categories of authorized persons, related to the operation of this Application (administration, sales, marketing, legal and systems administration department) or external contractors providing services to the Holder (such as external technical service providers, courier companies, hosting companies, computer companies, communication agencies) who will be appointed by the Holder as Data Processors, if necessary. An updated list of such persons may be requested from the Data Subject at any time.
LEGAL BASES OF THE TREATMENT
The Owner may process the User’s Personal Data, if one of the following conditions is met:
- When Users have given their consent for one or more specific purposes. Notice: Under several different legislations, the Holder may be authorized to process Personal Data until the User objects (“refuse”), without the need for consent or any other legal basis. It will not be applicable, when the treatment of the Personal Data is subject to the European regulation in the matter of protection of Personal Data;
- When the collection of Data is necessary for the fulfilment of a contract between the User and/or any other pre-contractual obligation of the User;
- When the treatment is necessary for the fulfilment of a legal obligation of obligatory fulfilment by the User;
- Where the processing relates to a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official powers conferred on the holder;
- Where processing is necessary for the purpose of a legitimate interest pursued by the Data Subject or a third party.
In any case, the Data Subject shall be willing to clarify the specific legal bases that apply to the processing and in particular, whether the obtaining of the Personal Data is a contractual or statutory requirement or a necessary requirement to formalize a contract.
The Data are processed at the offices of the Data Subject, as well as at any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located.
Depending on the location of the Users, Data transfers may involve the transfer of the Users’ Data to a country other than your own. For more information about where such transferred Data are processed, Users may consult the section containing details about the processing of Personal Data.
Users will also have the right to know the legal basis of Data transfers to another country outside the European Union or to any international body governed by international public law or consisting of two or more countries, such as the UN, and furthermore to know the security measures taken by the Data Subject to safeguard his/her Data.
Should such a transfer of Data take place, Users may obtain further information by consulting the relevant sections of this document or by asking the Data Subject, through the contact information provided in the contact section.
PERIOD OF CONSERVATION
The Personal Data will be processed and kept for the time necessary and for the purpose for which it was collected.
- The Personal Data collected for the formalization of a contract between the Holder and the User must be kept as such until said contract has been completely formalized.
- The Personal Data collected in the legitimate interest of the Data Subject must be kept for the time necessary to fulfil that purpose. Users may find specific information related to the legitimate interest of the Data Subject by consulting the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Data Subject.
The Owner may keep the Personal Data for an additional period when the User gives his consent to such treatment, provided that such consent remains in force. In addition, the Holder will be obliged to keep Personal Data for an additional period whenever it is required for the fulfillment of a legal obligation or by order of the authority.
Once the conservation period has ended, the Personal Data shall be deleted. Therefore, the rights of access, modification, rectification and portability of data may not be exercised after this period has expired.
PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING OF THE COLLECTED DATA
The User’s Data are collected to allow the Holder to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: Fiscal and Administrative, Statistics, Content Commentary, Contacting the User and Managing contacts and sending messages.
Users can find detailed information on such purposes of treatment and on the specific Personal Data used for each purpose in the respective sections of this document.
DETAILED INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
FISCAL AND ADMINISTRATIVE
By filling in the checkout form, the User authorizes this Application to use such data to respond to requests for information from the various tax administrations that are required for the correct compliance with the legal provisions in force.
By filling out the checkout form, the User authorizes this Application to use such data for marketing and loyalty actions, such as sending offers, information of interest to the User.
Personal data collected: e-mail address, country, first name, surname, tax identification number, address, company name.
The content commentary services allow Users to make and publish their comments regarding the contents of this Application.
Depending on the configuration established by the Owner, Users may also make anonymous comments. If there is an e-mail address among the Personal Data provided by the User, it can be used to send notifications of comments on the same content. Users will be responsible for the content of their comments.
If a comment service on content provided by third parties is installed, it is possible that even though Users do not use the comment service, this service will collect web traffic data relating to the pages where the comment service is installed.
The services contained in this section allow the Holder to monitor and analyze web traffic and can be used to track User behavior.
GOOGLE ANALYTICS (GOOGLE INC.)
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google uses the Data collected to track and examine the use of this Application, to prepare reports of your activities and to share them with other Google services.
Google may use the Data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads in its own advertising network.
Personal Information Collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
CONTACTING THE USER
CONTACT FORM (THIS APPLICATION)
By filling in the contact form with your Data, the User authorizes this Application to use such data to respond to requests for information, quotes or any other type of request indicated in the form header.
Personal data collected: e-mail address and name.
MANAGEMENT OF CONTACTS AND SENDING OF MESSAGES
This type of service allows you to manage a database of email addresses, phone numbers or other contact information to communicate with the User.
These services may also collect data on the date and time the User viewed the message, as well as on the User’s interactions with the message, such as clicking on links inserted in the message.
THE RIGHTS OF USERS
Users may exercise certain rights with respect to the processing of Data by the Owner.
In particular, Users have the right to do the following:
- Withdraw your consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw their consent when they have previously granted it for the processing of their Personal Data.
- Objection to the processing of your Data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their Data, if such processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. For further information, please refer to the relevant section below.
- Access to your Data. Users have the right to know if their Data will be processed by the Data Controller, to obtain information about certain aspects of the processing, as well as to obtain a copy of the Data being processed.
- Verify and request modification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and request that they be updated or corrected.
- Restrict the processing of your Data. Users have the right, in certain cases, to restrict the processing of their Data. In that case, the Data Subject will process his Data with the only purpose of storing them.
- Delete or remove Personal Data. Users have the right, in certain cases, to obtain the deletion of their Data by the Owner.
- Receive your Data and transfer them to another responsible. Users have the right to receive their Data in a standard, structured, mechanically readable format and, if technically possible, to have it transferred to another controller without any impediment. This provision shall apply provided that the Data have been processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the consent of the User, on a contract of which the User is a party or which appears in the pre-contractual obligations of the same.
- File a claim. Users have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent authority for the protection of personal data.
DETAILS ON THE RIGHT TO OBJECT TO PROCESSING
Where the processing of Personal Data is in the public interest, in the exercise of official powers granted to the Data Subject or on the grounds of a legitimate interest of the Data Subject, Users may object to such processing by giving a reason in relation to their particular situation to justify their objection.
Users should be aware, however, that in case their Personal Data are processed for commercial purposes, they can object at any time to such processing without the need to justify it. To find out if the Personal Data of Users are being processed by the Data Controller for commercial purposes, Users should consult the relevant sections of this document.
HOW TO EXERCISE THESE RIGHTS
Any request to exercise the User’s rights can be addressed to the Owner through the contact details provided in this document. Such requests will be processed by the Holder free of charge as soon as possible and always within one month.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
The User’s Personal Data may be used for the legal defense of the Holder before a court or in the judicial phases prior to a possible lawsuit derived from the improper use of this Application or related Services.
The User declares to know that the Holder may be required by public authorities to disclose Personal Data.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT USER’S PERSONAL DATA
SYSTEM LOG AND MAINTENANCE
For operational and maintenance purposes, this Application and any other services, provided by third parties, that are used, may collect a system log; that is, files that record the interaction with this Application and that may contain Personal Data, such as the User’s IP address.
Additional information on the collection and processing of Personal Data may be requested from the Data Subject at any time. Contact information is indicated at the beginning of this document.
HOW DO NOT TRACK APPLICATIONS ARE PROCESSED
This application does not allow “Do Not Track” requests.
To determine whether any of the third party services you use accept Do Not Track requests, please read their privacy policies.
In the event that the changes affect the processing activities carried out on the basis of the User’s consent, the Holder must obtain, if necessary, the User’s new consent.