To get the best experience with the latest Join.chat + update available, we suggest the following:
- PHP version: 5.3 or higher.
- Compatible with WordPress version 3.0.1 or higher.
- Tested up to version: 5.4.1
- Join.chat WP Plugin updated to the latest version.
Installing Join.chat +
Thank you for purchasing our Add-on Pro. This document will guide you through the entire process of installing and activating Join.chat + on your WordPress site.
Note: Join.chat + is an extension of Join.chat WP Plugin, so you must have the plugin installed. If you have not installed it yet, download it for free from this link.
- After purchasing Join.chat +, visit https://my.join.chat
- Log in with the details you received in the email after purchase.
- Once you have logged in, in the left side menu, go to the Downloads section and download the .zip file to your desktop.
- Go to the WordPress control panel and click on Plugins > Add New. Choose the zip file you just downloaded. Click install, then activate.
Configure Join.chat +
Join.chat + allows you to select how the chat window header is displayed. You can choose to display the Join.chat brand and link, put the WhatsApp logo or leave the header empty.
- Go to the WordPress control panel and click on Settings> Join.chat
- Scroll down and you will see a field called Logo.
- Click on at the check of your choice and leave it marked.
- Finally click on Save changes.